Beyond the Classroom
After School Programs
Our Lower School day ends at 3:30. There are a variety of ending times for the Preschool program – starting at 12 pm. We offer after-school programs and enrichment to extend the day for both Preschool and Lower School. By participating in one or more of these programs, the day can be extended up until 5:30 pm.
After School Enrichment
• A variety of after school enrichment programs are offered. Classes vary by term and have included gymnastics, dance, Tae Kwon Do, art, computer coding, robotics, soccer, basketball, double dutch jump rope and much more.
• Classes generally run from 3:30 – 4:30 for Lower School and 2:30 – 3:30 for Preschool.
• Each class is offered once per week
• Contact Michael Becker for more information and for the list of classes.
Preschool Extended Day Options
• Happy Hour
• After Care is a 4 day/week (M-Th) fixed fee program for students in preschool through grade 5.
• After Care runs from 3:30-4:30 and 4:30-5:30
• Fee is $1,300/year/hour and cannot be prorated.
• If your child is picked up late from After Care a fee of $10 for each ten minute interval will be charged.
• Coupons for short term needs may be purchased in the Front Office. Individual tickets are $15; a book of 10 is $150.00.
• After Care is a 4 day/week (M-Th) fixed-fee program for students in grades 1-5. Lower School teachers supervise the students doing their homework and provide assistance when necessary.
• There is at least one General Studies and one Hebrew Language teacher on duty to help the students with their various assignments.
• M-Th Fee is $1,600 4 days/week/year or $60/month/day
• Homework Hour runs from 3:30 – 4:30.
• To extend the day until 5:30, a student can attend Homework Hour and one hour of After Care.
There are no After Schools Programs on Fridays. There is a school-wide Friday dismissal at 2:00 pm during Daylight Savings Time (late Oct. – early March) and 3:30 pm for the rest of the year. Preschool programs will be held until 3:30 for 3:30 school-wide Friday dismissals.